Pages

Friday 11 June 2010

About Triple fff Brewery

For those of you that don't know about Triple fff, we were established in 1997 in Four Marks which is near Alton in Hampshire UK.

We are a 50 bbl brewery, producing 160 9 gallon firkins with every brew. Currently we have two regular beers which are Alton's Pride and Moondance then we brew one or two specials a month.

We have won over 70 awards and whilst we are proud of each and every award we are especially proud of wining Supreme Champion Beer of Britain in 2008 with Alton's Pride which is now our best selling beer. Moondance however, has won the MOST awards in our complete range of beers, the latest one being Bronze at the SIBA National awards in the Best Bitter Catagory 2010.

We have two pubs, The Railway Arms in Alton and The White Lion in Aldershot.

2 comments:

MusicRab said...

Hello Sara. I approached the fff a year ago for some experience in a brewery but had no luck. Where abouts was your "Northern" location. I'm originally from Northumberland and can safely say that the micro brewery choice down here is much more interesting (fff, Andwell, Crondall, Hog's Back, Itchen Valley, CherryPots, Ascot, to name but a few). Lots of competition!

Anyway, after your success with Pride I'm sure the fff brewery is doing fine.

I hope to come and try Allelujah (I think that's yours) one day...when I can get down to Alton.

Cheers and good luck!
Ian
Wired Beer Blog

Triple fff Brewer said...

Hi Ian

My Northern roots are based in West Yorkshire which might be where I got my love of bitter and ales from.

I must have just beat you to the post on the job front, sorry! You have missed the Hallelujah for this year I'm afraid but look out for Dazed & Confused, it's GOOD!

Thanks for the feedback, cheers

Sara.

Post a Comment

 
Search Engine Submission - AddMe